CROSSFIRE SAFETY EYEWEAR is committed to providing excellence in technology and construction for each glass we design. Every style that we manufacture meets the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirements, and is marked with the ANSI Z87 2010 markings.
We are passionate about our product that we provide to the marketplace. In recent studies, according to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), workplace eye injuries are a leading cause of eye trauma, vision loss, and blindness. An estimated 2,000 eye injuries occur in the workplace every day. The American Academy of Ophthalmology states that nearly 90 percent of all eye injuries could have been prevented by using the right kind of protective eyewear. At Crossfire, we take the safety glass and have essentially created the sport safety. The growth and development with our line is far reaching and is extremely diversified in the workplace and beyond. You can find our styles being worn by people on the shooting range, motorcycles, oil rigger, ski slopes, manufacturing facilities, fly fishing, anywhere that safety is of a concern. You can be assured that CROSSFIRE SAFETY EYEWEAR provides cutting edge designs and technology to deliver excellence in FIT, FUNCTION and STYLE.
Why should you wear safety eyewear? Basic precautions include the following:
- Protective eyewear should include side protection unless there is no possible chance of injury from side impact, splashes, or sparks.
- Always put on protective eyewear before entering an area where hazards may be present.
- Eye protection must fit properly and comfortably, including when worn over prescription glasses.
- Eyewear should always be checked for damage and replaced if there is any defect.
- When there is doubt, assume that eye hazards are present.
If you already purchase our product, we thank you. If you are new to Crossfire, please allow us to discuss your needs, or the needs of your customers. Our specification specialist can assist you in your selections to meet the needs of your demanding environments.