Crossfire Safety Eyewear is an industry leader in providing ANSI Approved Safety Eyewear globally. We are committed to developing safety eyewear solutions for challenging environments.
Our high performance safety glasses and goggles represent a new standard in the industry. Crossfire exceeds the highest levels that are required in order to promote the ANSI Z87 2010 rating. The Crossfire brand is distinguished among a diverse market segment that encompasses retail and distribution across the globe. We contribute our continued success to:
- Extensive industry research
- Segmented Market Share
- Research and Development Capabilities
- Value Creation: Improving our products for environmental diversity is a source of assurance for those who wear our product.
- One Source: Teaming to deliver consistently exceptional products anywhere in the world.
- Integrity: Inspiring trust by acting ethically and providing a product that is representative of reliability.
Crossfire is owned and operated by Radians, Inc., a Memphis, TN-based manufacturer of quality safety eyewear, hearing protection, performance gloves, high visibility clothing and footwear products. Radians has partnered with highly respected companies including DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley, Bone Collector, Smith & Wesson and Remington to provide high performance personal protection products. The company has additional facilities in Sparks, Nevada; Dallas, Texas; Belmont, Michigan, and Thomasville, North Carolina.